AMBITION????


Each and every stage of my life, my ambition was so different, it keeps on changing. When I was a child my ambition was to become a Scientist. Teenage I wanted to be an Airhostess, Later I’ve got chance to work in a Private airlines simply left because I dreamed again to become a Scientist. During College days my Professor Mr. Bright, he complimented for my skill as a researcher. My college ongoing projects rewards helped me to inspire myself but my teenage I was a mediocre person. Later on my life I realized what I really wanted to be.
            Sometimes too much criticism from parents can crush a youngster’s spirit but unwarranted compliments may be just as damaging. But Praise works wonders. It is surely true that children need to feel valued by the important adults in their lives. When even marginally credible, praise feels good and some parents underestimate its power to inspire. But I questioned wisdom of indiscriminate applause. The child/youngster who’s praised for what he/she knows or suspects to be mediocre performance may come to believe that mediocre is good enough. Even more disturbing, he/she may decide that he’s /she’s a mediocre person from whom nothing better can be expected. Unmerited praise may keep a person from realizing his/her own highest capacities.
            Always in my mind that why parents deliberately withhold praise? A child is having a passion in drawing something on room, scribbling something on notebook, giggling even in jest, talking while on dining, Sleeping in a theater on playing movie above these are not offence. How long parents can restrict their children for this???Damn Sure, if restricting so, when they grow up will do the same only. Some extent Strictness is fine; it goes extreme level so it’s out of control. Children just want to be happy and comfort. On my Schooling the stage makes me anxious, but mirror makes me flatter and confident. Now I can easily face a strange audience better than meeting a Stranger.
Very few people get the opportunity to showcase their capabilities at an early age. I’ve read many books, In most of inspiring stories the hero is usually from a impoverished background, who sacrifices a lot, with unwavering dedication and determination fights all odds and attains his/her goals in the most adverse conditions.
It was my wish that my school should have to be different from other schools. I thought about this many times boring concrete class rooms, Time tables etc. Had fear to violate those hatred things. Dreamt about Totto-Chan’s New School, read more than hundred times. It is not a school with a bookish academics and rote learning. If the school does teach languages, mathematics but more importantly, they should teach the pupils about life at large. If we had those classes our perspectives of life also change from others. Needs to learn how to lead a life in harmony with amongst society and nature. Those who got these opportunities their views are widened and they could see the world in a different light.
“The Universe is made of Stories, not Atoms” well said, Muriel Rukeyser. I am on track….a hand away my ambition…!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully soon…

So let’s see on my next page “My Good stuff Treasury” .In my room there is a Big Old book shelf is marked as Good Stuff. As I write I can see where it is in.I like being able to see it when I look up. Shelf contains those odd and ends of personal treasures that have survived many bouts of “Clean-it-out-and throw-it-away”. A thief looking into the shelf would not take anything-he couldn’t get anything for any of it.But if the home ever catches fire, the things in the shelf goes with me when I run….



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERFUL MORNINGS

KINDNESS FROM STRANGERS

MY HAPPINESS CALENDAR