TO MY DEAR FATHER.......

MY DEAR BELOVED FATHER,
                The person who i love most is you,the person i admire in this world is you Iam saying thanks to God that for giving a Father like you.
               Your way of thinking,point of view,behaviour,personality.........may be the reasons you have many friends.
           I realised that on that day,We are all alone in this world.And suppose if you get anyone;s help that's great.Never forget that person in your life,because God can't be go everywhere that's why God created Mother and Friends.
         My dear father you taught me the most important role of education,is not teaching or learning of so many subjects but the training of character and development of Personality.And also you taught me finding friends while teenage,how to destroy an enemy is by making them friends(it's bit tough for me).
        I learned from you the human values like truthfulness,love,kindness and generosityTaught me the values of sympathy,love.There is no shame for shedding tears and sympathising with suffering people.
       The most important lessons that I grasped is Value of Self respect---means should have strong faith on our own convictions even if that the entire world against you so.Sorrows are natural in worldly life should  face them cheerfully.Always believe in greatness of mankind by appreciating and emulating the truly great men who have shown us the way....
      Dear beloved Father,Iam not imitating,trying to learn from you.Will try to follow your concepts in my life but iam not sure how much it become successful.I guess learning is an easy thing to do..when it becomes practical it is not so easy.............
      Now Iam really missing u..........



Comments

  1. Thanks for your comments in my blog.

    Indeed if you close your eyes and think about your father, you can feel his presence in you.

    Thank you
    Saravana Prakash

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERFUL MORNINGS

KINDNESS FROM STRANGERS

MY HAPPINESS CALENDAR